Titre : Satisfactory
Développeur : Polymorph Games
Éditeur : Polymorph Games
Date de parution : mars 2019
Construct & Automate
Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Pioneering for FICSIT Incorporated means charting and exploiting an alien planet, battling alien lifeforms, creating multi-story factories, entering conveyor belt heaven, automating vehicles, and researching new technologies.
At FICSIT inc. you will take part in the Save the Day program, providing short-term solutions for long-term problems, possibly with the help of your friends.
Satisfactory is a big and complex game that can be expanded and refined for a very long time and we believe that there is a community of factory builders out in the world that would love to join us to create this beast of a game together. We want to involve players, see how they play and iterate the game based on that. Going Early Access will help us build an awesome factory-building game and help us focus on the right things moving forward.
Approximately how long will Satisfactory be in Early Access?
We hope to work on this game for years to come and make something truly special. We are not entirely sure what would qualify as a 1.0 version of Satisfactory, but the game will be in Early Access for at least 1 year, could be longer.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
We’ve reached the point in development where we feel ready to open the game up to the public. There are still a bunch of performance, design and visual issues and the game is far from perfect. Having said that the game is in a state where you can have a lot of fun and enjoy tons of hours of gameplay, single or multiplayer. If you are into building factories and adventure in a vast unexplored world, we think that you are going to like Satisfactory a lot!
What we are launching with:
• 6 tiers full of milestones that unlocks machines, resources, equipment and vehicles
• 3 different starting areas/biomes on a large handcrafted world (30km2)
• Vehicles with automation capabilities
• Equipment and weapons
• Alien creatures
• Multiplayer (still in a bit funky state but it’s Playable and Fun™)
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
We are planning to at least add the following:
• The rest of the FICSIT milestones and tiers
• More machines, resources, vehicles, equipment and weapons
• Improvements on core gameplay, systems, UI/UX, Quality of Life
• Iterate on world, exploration, landmarks, rewards and creatures
• Full narrative
• More optimization
• Dedicated server support
• Mod support
Langue : Français
Format : .iso
Crack : inclus
1) Monter l’iSO
3) Copier les fichiers du dossier CODEX de l’iSO
4) Coller dans l’emplacement du jeu
Total du post : 10.2 Go
Lien téléchargement :
Lien Mediafire :
Lien Mega :